Hey people! I am known as N.E. or Neon (nickname given by a mischievous friend based on my initials). This is not the first time I write a blog, it's just that I'm a more conventional/traditional type of diary writing gal. Well, what can I say, I love the personal relationship I have with my diary, my secret keeper... The reason that I started blogging again, it might be silly, because I'm writing to promote my friend's blog. =P
I am this kind of person. If I were to do things for myself, I take all the time in the world to do it, s.l..o...w....l.....y...... from planning to executing it. However when it comes to helping a friend to do something, I can magically finish it eagerly in a snap! Like its a matter of myself, I will do whatever I can and will be very proud to be able to help them. I guess I just love being praised~ muahahaa~!!!
I like to think a lot. Being a biology student, I think a lot about life. Sometimes my thoughts lead me to a lot of unnecessary thinking, thinking about how bad things can end up even before it happens. Too much isn't it? But most of the time I just enjoy having my random thoughts, wondering around... Perhaps I'm not exactly the center attention of a party or the only light bulb that shines in a dark room, but I've learnt that life should be enjoyed, lived happily & with no regrets, don't you agree? Even if I am just a supporting role.
Hey, who says the ladder in a dark room doesn't help or the one serving food in a party is a not important? Thinking too much has costed me some good things that passed by in life cause I didn't grab the chance when I had it... So, my advice?
Leave no regrets! Do it or let it go...
which one is your choice?
Oh ya, I love eating too~ Don't you just love the flavours that can stimulate your taste buds and are easy on the eyes? I'm not much of a eating out girl, so I'll just leave the recommendations to my girl @ ---> http://dinner-eat-what.blogspot.com/
~Enjoy~
No comments:
Post a Comment